On the eve of the 2nd European Games expected in Minsk from June 21 to 30 a working group to prepare best for the European Games has been created by the order of the President of the National Olympic Committee of Armenia, Gagik Tsarukyan.
Today the group manager, ANOC President Gagik Tsarukyan’s adviser, Armen Grigoryan, held the first meeting.
Here is the membership of the group according to their duties.
• Manager of the working group
Gagik Bolshikyan, Hrachik Kananyan
• Parade uniforms
o Sports uniforms
o Professional uniforms
o Plane tickets
• Flags of big and small sizes of RA
• Required accessories
Anzhela Mirzoyan, Gohar Hovhannisyan
• Delegation members’ assurance
• Conduction of a preliminary mandate
• Submission of sports applications
• Data/sizes referring to the delegation members’ uniforms
• Process of insurance of delegation members
• Provision of necessary medicines and rehabs
• Doping control
• Media contact
• Issues related to military athletes
• Issues related to student athletes
• Issues relating to team coaching staff
• Control of athletes’ preparatory activities/trainings/training camps/ results of participation in a competition /etc.
The working group plans to hold meetings twice a month.
The Organising Committee of the Lausanne 2020 Youth winter Olympic Games and Switzerland’s Geneva Airports have signed a cooperation agreement.
On the 15th day of the 31st Summer Olympic Games the struggle will be continued...
Kayla Keshmeshyan was named the best player of the championship.
The tournament will be held in Moscow from September 25th to October 6th
Aleksanyan was awarded by the president of the Eastern European anti-doping organization